Return Agent Full Time
Enterprise Mobility operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental, and Alamo car rental brands and has frequently been named one of the top places to work. Enterprise Mobility is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in North America and we are hiring now! We are working towards our shared vision to be the world's best and most trusted mobility company.
The National/Alamo brand of Enterprise Mobility has an exciting opportunity for a Return Agent. The Return Agent provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process, and assists all customers with the rental return process. Provides professional, knowledgeable and courteous service while accurately completing all transactions. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This Full Time opportunity is located at 7240 NE Airport Way Portland, OR and starts at $16.70/ hour + monthly sales bonuses from $400 - $1200 as well as an extra $80 monthly customer service bonus!
The hourly base plus generous incentive plan provides the overall potential to earn up to $24.70/ hour!
Guaranteed 40 hours per week
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan including 401k plus employer match
- Health benefits for you and your family
- Training and development
We are hiring now for immediate openings. Responsibilities include:
- Greet all customers using prescribed, appropriate dialogue as they arrive on the lot.
- Remind customer to check for personal belongings. Identify any items found in the vehicle with a unit number, date, time and turn into lost and found.
- Advise and review rental charges; and provide an accurate receipt to the customer.
- Provide information in a professional and courteous manner regarding transportation to the airport terminal.
- Thank customers using the prescribed dialogue.
- Inquire about service, satisfaction and document dissatisfaction.
- Discreetly check vehicle for damage on incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of damage/loss report.
- Use of proper statement to determine if vehicle is being returned with full tank of gas.
- Complete a service alert for any mechanical and or body damage communicated by the customers.
- Identify vehicles, which are on system hold for turnback, time or mileage, recall, or any other special lock and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Identify and tag vehicles that have been flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow.
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must have a minimum of 1 year prior customer service retail or administrative support experience
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work any shift ranging from 6am-midnight (open to any days of the week); this schedule is determined on a shift bid & includes nights and weekends.