Returns Customer Service Rep for Enterprise Rent-A-Car at PDX!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Enterprise Rent-A-Car at the Portland International Airport is looking to grow our Customer Assistance Representative - Rental Returns team! Enterprise is a fun and friendly place where team work rules. We work hard, and reward hard work. It's a fast-paced, fun environment at the nation's top airport location. If you enjoy a job where you're not staring at the clock, this is the one for you!
Customer Assistance Reps assist our customers by greeting them upon their arrival to the lot. They help our customers review rental charges, verify vehicle condition, mileage and fuel levels, and ensure the customer had a great rental experience. This is the perfect opportunity for those with superior customer service skills. Love helping people? We'd love to hear from you!
Want to learn more? Apply today and chat with a recruiter to see if this is the job for you!
- Greet all customers using prescribed, appropriate dialogue as they arrive on the lot.
- Remind customer to check for personal belongings. Identify any items found in the vehicle with a unit number, date, time and turn into lost and found.
- Advise and review rental charges; and provide an accurate receipt to the customer.
Provide information in a professional and courteous manner regarding transportation to the airport terminal. Thank customers using the prescribed dialogue.
- Complete return transactions with 100% accuracy.
- Inquire about service, satisfaction and document dissatisfaction.
- Discreetly check vehicle for damage on incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of damage/loss report.
- Use of proper statement to determine if vehicle is being returned with full tank of gas.
- Complete a service alert for any mechanical and or body damage communicated by the customers.
- Identify vehicles, which are on system hold for turnback, time or mileage, recall, or any other special lock and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Identify and tag vehicles that have been flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete duties assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required; some college preferred
- Requires at least 6 months customer service experience within the past 5 years
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related event on driving record in the past 5 years (DUI, DWI, failed breath test, diversion agreement or similar)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.