Seasonal Courtesy Shuttle Driver for Alamo Rent A Car
Love driving? Love helping customers? Have we got the perfect summer gig for you! Alamo Rent A Car at the Portland International Airport is hiring for Seasonal Courtesy Shuttle Bus Drivers! Our Courtesy Shuttle Drivers take our Alamo customers to and from the terminal, assist with luggage, and provide a great, friendly interaction.
We have both full time and part time seasonal positions available. Starting pay is $12.75 per hour and comes with tips from customers. This position is subject to DOT regulations, which includes a pre-employment physical and drug screen, which includes screening for marijuana.
Sound like the summer job for you? Apply today!
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Greet each customer personally in a friendly and welcoming manner
- Operate the courtesy shuttle in accordance with all laws and regulations while following company policy to ensure a safe and pleasant operating environment
- Assist customer(s) load and unload luggage, enter and exit vehicle and miscellaneous customer needs
- Notify Manager of any customer or vehicle problems including daily maintenance, including but not limited to ensuring proper oil, tire and fluid levels
- Provide appropriate local information, distribute maps and handouts as required
- Communicate with office and other drivers via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have High School diploma or GED
- Must have a valid drivers license
- No more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years. No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years.
- Must have previous customer service experience.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds to assist customers.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship, now or in the future.
- Must be ok with working nights and weekends
- Must be able to complete a pre-employment DOT physical exam to obtain a Medical Card and drug test as required by the USDOT
- Must have a basic understanding of the English language