Seasonal Customer Service Representative - PDX Airport - Full-time
Job ID 428861 Portland, OR
Enterprise Rent-A-Car at the Portland International Airport is looking to grow our Customer Service Representative team this summer!
The Customer Service Representative will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. You will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, service customers, and act as a rental back-up.
Enterprise is a fun and friendly place where team work rules. We work hard, and reward hard work. It's a fast-paced, fun environment. If you enjoy a job where you're not staring at the clock, this is the one for you!
This temporary position is located at 7240 NE Airport Way Portland, OR and pays $17.00 / hr + performance based monthly bonus $300-$600. Hourly base plus generous incentive plan provides the overall potential to earn $17.50-$19.00 per hour or more!
This is a seasonal position that will start as early as May 2, 2023, ending on or before September 30, 2023.
Multiple Shifts Available, Part-Time (25hrs) and Full-Time (40hrs) available
- Greets and answers customer questions and provides assistance based on each customer’s needs and requests, by brand.
- Identifies and attends to the customer by name, verifies rental agreement and reservation.
- Sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Ensures a pleasant, smooth and efficient handling of the rental for each customer by assisting in the exchange and return vehicle processes.
- Works on behalf of the customer and the company to resolve issues in a fair and equitable manner to ensure continued customer loyalty.
- Makes eye contact and greets all customers; thanks each customer at the conclusion of their transaction.
- Prepares all rental and return documents accurately and completely.
- Offers all customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information and appropriate service information.
- Reviews rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of our rates and service charges.
- Ensures that the return date and time on the rental agreement is accurate.
- Reviews all charges at the time of vehicle return.
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid drivers license
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- No more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related event on driving record in the past 3 years (DUI, DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.