Seasonal Customer Service Representative - Portland Jetport
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Temporary/Seasonal Customer Service Representative at the Portland Jetport - PWM! This is a temporary/seasonal role for a maximum of 150 days during our seasonal months of May 1, 2023 to October 31, 2023. This location operates 7 days per week, 8:00 am - 12:00 am.
This position pays between $19.00 - $29.00 / hour. Base pay is 19.00 / hour with additional opportunity for commission bonuses and shift differential pay. Hours worked between 7:00 - 12:00 pm will include an additional 1.50 / hour. Monthly commission bonuses can range from $300 to $2000.
Enterprise Holdings operates Enterprise Rent A Car, National Rent A Car and Alamo Rent A Car and we are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
The Customer Service Representative provides superior, friendly, and efficient transactions and offering company approved services and products to provide a positive experience for all customers. This position also facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience.
This position is based out of the Portland Jetport located at 1001 Westbrook St. Portland, ME 04102
- Meet and greet customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner
- Provide superior, efficient customer service by understanding and communicating rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services which includes offering optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Offer additional customer assistance by offering directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information
- Answer incoming calls for reservations, rate quotes, general questions, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, and other vendors
- Place outgoing calls for callback management, and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Continuously build knowledge and skills, pursue on the job training and development opportunities and any company sponsored classroom training
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have 6 months of customer service experience
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI)
- Must be willing to work in a temporary/seasonal role for a maximum of 150 days during our seasonal months of May 1, 2023 to October 31, 2023.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.