Want to spend your summer driving fun new cars while earning some extra cash? Come be a part of a great team with Enterprise Rent-A-Car at the Portland International Airport! We are looking for good summer help to assist during our busy season. This is a fun, fast-paced work environment where time flies!
Starting pay is $12.60 per hour. We have customer service bonuses available as well, which could potentially be another $150-$200 per month! We're looking for both full time and part time seasonal help, and can have people start as early as May or as late as July (aka we're really flexible!). We've got a variety of shifts available. As we service the airport, weekends and holidays over the summer are when we need the most help, so availability during those time is a PLUS!
Interested? Apply today and lock down your summer gig now!
The Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles as needed around the airport property
- Deliver vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Willing to walk up to several miles per day if particular vehicle moves call for it
- Get in/out of many different vehicles
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- Must be able to demonstrate job stability
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years, including failed breath tests, DUI/DWIs, or diversion agreements.
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future