Seasonal Service AgentJob ID 239169
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is looking to grow our team this summer! We are currently hiring for Seasonal Service Agents at our Portland International Airport location. If you like a fast-paced work environment and working primarily independently, look no further! Our service agents help us ensure that we are providing a clean, quality vehicle to rent. They work quickly and thoroughly to clean the inside and outside of rentals in a safe and timely manner. Bonus - this position is based in a brand new, state of the art facility @ PDX!
This is a seasonal position with the option to start work in either May or June and work for up to 120 days. There are both morning and evening shifts available. Pay is $13.00 per hour, plus the opportunity for additional performance-based incentives! The average-performing service agent typically earns a $300 production bonus each month.
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Inspect the vehicle to ensure safety equipment is in working order: lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors, and reverse lights
- Inspect vehicles for unidentified body damage
- Place items found in vehicles in lost and found
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Experience handling similar responsibilities preferred
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.