Fleet Coordinator - Punta Gorda Airport PGD
Enterprise Holdings, operating the Alamo Rent A Car, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental brands, has an opening for a Full Time Quality Control / Fleet Coordinator at the Punta Gorda - PGD Airport. The Quality Control/Fleet Coordinator is responsible for using problem-solving skills to manage car placement on car lots. This representative will ensure all vehicles are accounted for using handheld equipment for scanning and/or manually entering car information for accuracy. They are also responsible for checking in vehicles being moved into the "rental ready" lanes. They will also perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position pays $12.00 / hour and is located at 28000 A-1 Airport Road, Punta Gorda, FL 33982. Typical schedule is 5 days/week (Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday-Saturday) 8am-5pm.
- Scan every vehicle on rental and service lots
- Run unaccounted report once inventory is completed in order to correct possible errors
- Understand the importance of car placement as it pertains to financial obligation to various stations
- Demonstrate and maintain professional oral and written communication co-workers and other company staff
- Offer alternatives and options to overcome objections
- Adhere to shift assignments in a 24 hr/7 day operation
- Accept repetitive work tasks performed in a solitude work environment
- Proven ability to become an expert in all related applications and policies
- Maintain Enterprise Holdings standards for appearance, professionalism, and dependability
- Check cars that are being moved into the ready lanes
- Turn in all administrative paperwork each shift to the proper administrative manager.
- Perform all other related work as required.
- Increased level of problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to draft professional correspondence through email
- Ability to communicate potential problems concerning vehicles via email
- Exhibit professional, courteous and friendly behavior
- Ability to probe for additional information in a professional manner
- Attention to detail and ability to focus on current task with office distractions
- Accurate typing and data-entry skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have a valid drivers license in with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol-related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to read, write, understand and speak English
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and work outside in all weather conditions.