Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Mobility, a team committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. Exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise Mobility has an exciting opportunity for an ASE Certified Automotive Technician. The Automotive Technician performs car service, repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and vehicle reconditioning service according to company policy and procedures. This position requires the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
The successful candidate will be required to work a full time schedule.
This position is located at our Service Center supporting Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU). The address is: 1011 Trade Dr, Morrisville, NC 27560.
This position pays $28 / hour and up to $32 / hour based on additional ASE certification above the required four.
- ASE Certification reimbursement
- ASEs beyond the required minimum of 4 will increase your hourly rate by an additional $1/hr (Qualifying ASEs = A1-A8 and EV)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off and paid holiday time
- Overtime available
- Short and long term disability
- Paid training
- Direct deposit
- 401(k) + 3% company match + profit sharing
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on renting vehicles
- Discounts on purchasing vehicles through Enterprise Car Sales
- Corporate discounts to national stores and attractions
- This position is paid hourly, not flat rate - get paid for the hours you work!
- Uniforms are provided and laundered at no cost to you
- Employee referral bonus
- Internal growth opportunities
- Ensure that all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturers specifications and guidelines.
- Complete required manufacturer's training and perform warranty and recall repairs.
- Complete ADA installs as required upon completion of training.
- Maintain vehicle repair history by documenting a Repair Order to accurately reflect steps taken and part(s) used during the repair.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Comply with part and inventory tracking procedures.
- Utilize multiple manufacturers’ websites, software and diagnostic tools.
- May process new fleet, LOFR, tires, fuel reclamation or buy-backs.
- Maintain the work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Requires ability to perform manual labor, such as, bending, kneeling, crouching, lifting, standing, and walking for extended periods of time.
- Moderate physical activity which requires handling of objects up to 50 pounds with long periods of standing and walking.
- Perform related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have at least two year of mechanical experience in an automotive repair shop OR equivalent level of manufacturer training.
- Must have 4 current and valid ASE certifications/ or training from a major automobile manufacture with the ability to pass at least 4 ASE test within 6 months.
- Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required.
- Must be able understand, read, write, and speak English.
- Must be able to complete a pre-employment drug test and will be subject to random drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation must be able to work the following schedule:
Tuesday: 1:30pm- 10:00pm