CDL Bus Driver - RDU Airport
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing!
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise has an exciting opportunity for a Full-time CDL Bus Driver at the RDU Airport! The Bus Driver provides superior, friendly, efficient service during the rental car process, transporting customers to and from the rental facility in a safe and timely manner. Establishes and maintains clear communications with other bus operators and management team to ensure a consistent, superior level of customer service. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- This is a 39 hour per week position
- This position pays $13.50/hour
- This position is located at RDU Airport in Raleigh, NC
- This position requires a commercial drivers license (CDL) with Passenger and Airbreak Endorsements
- This position requires schedule flexibility. Aside from religious observation, must be able to work a flexible schedule at a 24 hour operation including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- DOT Requirements: We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations. Candidate will be required to submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination.
- Provide customer service including greeting, arrival statement; identify level of service, determining airline drop-off, giving direction to exit and thanking customers.
- Provide safe, clean and comfortable transportation.
- Ensure that the bus is mechanically sound and that all required preventive and scheduled maintenance has been performed.
- Obey traffic regulations, use defensive driving skills and drive with seatbelts fastened.
- Assist passengers on and off the bus and help with luggage as needed.
- Operate radio in a professional manner using ten codes to keep base and other buses informed of traffic and location status.
- Inspect bus for damage and ensure that all equipment is in working order. Inform manager of any maintenance and or safety hazards.
- Follow route and bus spacing as required by location busing standards.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a high School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must have a minimum of 1 year bus driving experience transporting passengers
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs to assist customers with luggage
- Must have a valid CDL Driver's License with Passenger Endorsement
- Must have a valid CDL Driver's License with Airbreak Endorsement
- No more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the past 5 years (ie., DUI/DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
- Must be willing to accept starting pay of $13.50/hour
- Must be willing to work at the RDU Airport
- Aside from religious observation, must have a flexible schedule and be able to work at a 24 hour operation including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to work one of the following schedules:
OPTION 1: Thursday-Monday 6:30 am- 2:30 pm
OPTION 2: Friday-Sunday 5:30 am- 1:30 pm
OPTION 3: Friday-Sunday 11:00 pm- 6:00 am
OPTION 4: Saturday-Sunday 10:00 am- 8:00 pm
OPTION 5: Thursday-Saturday 4:00 pm- 12:00 am