Part Time Greeter - RDU Airport
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. This is a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Greeter. The Greeter provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process; greeting and fulfilling club member needs as they relate to the Emerald Aisle rental process. The candidate would provide members with appropriate vehicle selection as determined by the Emerald Aisle program guidelines, create and maintains a friendly, efficient environment for all customers. They will also assist in making all transactions quick and efficient and perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position is out of RDU Airport working a set schedule of 25 hours per week.
- Work proactively with drivers, service agents, handheld return agents and managers to ensure proper vehicle supply.
- Welcome members to the facility when they exit the bus or arrive on the lot.
- Direct customers to exit booth, provide local directions and maps and provide return directions where applicable.
- Assist members with questions and concerns to minimize counter visits.
- Communicate customer service issues to management.
- Ensure that hangtag information is completed correctly.
- Maintain clean low mileage fleet mix requirements.
- Maintain Emerald Aisle for cleanliness.
- Thank member for their business.
- Provide upgraded vehicles on request.
- Perform other customer service related duties in addition to those listed, to ensure our service meets the needs of our customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record.
- Must be willing to accept Part-Time work (25 hours/week)
- Proficient in English, written and verbal comprehension.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Minimum 6 months part time or full time relevant experience required in one of the following:
- Customer Service (i.e. Retail, Restaurant, etc.)
- Must be willing to work: