Temporary Summer Lot Driver - RDU
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 9,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise Ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $24 billion. Enterprise Holdings and its affiliates own more than 1.7 million cars and trucks- and its affiliates together offer a total transportation solution and are all united by a common mission:
To exceed our customer’s expectations for service, quality, and value, to provide our employees with a great place to work, and to serve our communities as a committed corporate citizen.
The Part Time Lot Driver is based out of our RDU Airport located at 1001 Rental Car Dr. Morrisville NC 27623, he/she will be responsible for moving cars on the airport lot. This position is very fast paced, and labor intensive.
- This position is Part-Time (20-39/hrs per week)
- This position pays $8.75/hour
- Apart from religious observations, must have open availability to work at set schedule.
Our Part Time Driver Position requires a commitment of between 20-39 hours/week. This is a temporary position that will last up to 90 days.
- Move dirty cars on the rental lot to be cleaned, as well as clean cars to the ready line
- Drive and deliver vehicles around the Airport Facility
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Must be willing to accept Part-Time employment (up to 25hrs/wk)
- Must be willing to accept starting pay of $8.75/hour
- Must be willing to work primarily outdoors
- Must be willing to work temporary position, lasting no longer than 90 days
- Apart from religious observations, must have availability to consistently work a set schedule that may include weekends.