Sales Consultant- Redwood City
We are excited to announce a fantastic opportunity in our Car Sales division. We are looking for talented individuals with a strong track record of sales performance to join our team as a Full Time Sales Consultant.
The Sales Consultant position is a sales position with limitless potential. This is a pay for performance position with a very attractive compensation plan, benefits and company car. We offer comprehensive, ongoing sales training (including one on one training, structured group training). We also have a fantastic opportunity for professional growth. Ask any one of our Sales Consultants and they will tell you in addition to all of the great benefits Car Sales has to offer, they are in control of their own schedule and how they run their day.
Aggressive Compensation plan with potential of making 100,000.
- Sell our certified used vehicles at our Car Sales locations
- Generate leads through the execution of a Business Development plan
- Call qualified prospects to educate on our program and set appointments
- Identify and overcome objections to close sales
- Build relationships with customers to encourage repeat business and referrals
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a minimum of one year of experience in a Dealership environment as a Sales Consultant/Automotive Sales Consultant
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be flexible with schedules Monday-Sunday