Driver - Reno Tahoe Airport - Full Time
Enterprise Holdings is looking for Full Time Drivers to join our amazing team! This position pays $12 / hour and is located at (RNO) 2001 E Plumb Ln Reno, NV 89502.
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with matching profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Training and development
The Schedules available are:
- Monday: 7AM - 3:30PM
- Tuesday: 7AM - 3:30PM
- Wednesday: 7AM - 3:30PM
- Thursday: 7AM - 3:30PM
- Friday: Off
- Saturday: Off
- Sunday: 7AM - 3:30PM
- Monday: Off
- Tuesday: 1PM - 9:30PM
- Wednesday: 1PM - 9:30PM
- Thursday: 1PM - 9:30PM
- Friday: 1PM - 9:30PM
- Saturday: 1PM - 9:30PM
- Sunday: Off
The Driver is responsible for moving and positioning vehicles to various designated locations for servicing, transport and/or rental. Perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- Inspect vehicle to ensure safety equipment is in working order; lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors and back-up lights.
- Inspect vehicles for unidentified body damage.
- Provide positive customer service, including greetings, assistance with luggage and personal belongings, where applicable.
- Place items found in vehicles in lost and found. Direct drivers to drop off locations as necessary.
- Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary.
- Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage.
- Ensure that the key tag is properly marked with the correct VIN or Unit number and license plate number.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.