Lube & Oil Technician
Enterprise Holdings at the Reno Airport has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Maintenance Technician (lube, oil, filter, tires). The position pays up to $21.44 / hour and is located at 2555 Aviation Blvd, Reno, NV 89502. After 1 year of service, you will be eligible to receive a $3000 tool bonus!
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with matching profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Training and development
The schedule available is:
- Friday: 1pm-9:30pm
- Saturday: 1pm-9:30pm
- Sunday: 1pm-9:30pm
- Monday: 1pm-9:30pm
- Tuesday: 1pm-9:30pm
The Maintenance Technician performs car and bus service, repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and buy back/turn back service according to company policy and procedures. This is a position of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At Enterprise Holdings, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
We are hiring now for immediate openings. Responsibilities include:
- Perform complete vehicle maintenance inspection including tires, brakes, and all fluid levels.
- Perform preventive maintenance (oil change and tire rotation) service according to the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Repair and replace tires.
- Replacement of wearable parts (i.e. bulbs, wipers).
- Maintain vehicle repair history by documenting a Repair Order to accurately reflect steps taken and part(s) used during the repair.
- Comply with part and inventory tracking procedures.
- May process new fleet, fuel reclamation or buy-backs.
- Maintain safe and clean work area.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Previous technician/mechanical experience preferred.
- Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (i.e. DUI, DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.