Management Trainee Summer Intern
If you’re looking to hit the ground running, the Enterprise Management Internship will help you build valuable business and leadership skills. For a university/college student, the real-world professional experience you’ll receive during the internship will help you stand apart from the crowd, and will be more than just a line on your resume.
From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills in management. Our university/college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment; and throughout your internship, your peers will be right by your side helping you learn, grow and have fun.
Must be available May 18th-20th for a virtual training class
These openings are available in Reno, Sparks and Carson City, our flagship branch is located at 3005 Mill St, Reno NV 89502
The pay for this position is $13.50 an hour
When you join our Management Internship Program, you'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected opportunities. For a season, we’ll put you in the middle of everything, just like our Management Trainees. We’ll give you the chance to develop the skills you need to manage a fleet of vehicles, take care of customers, develop marketing strategies and build relationships with customers and coworkers.
During our internship, you’ll use the skills you learn to complete intern projects and engage in some friendly competition with your peers. You may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Must be a full-time college student enrolled in a bachelor's degree program with no more than 3 semesters left (or part time if less than 12 credits remaining)
Must have at least 6 months of part-time relevant work experience within the last 4 years in sales, customer service or management/supervisory experience/leadership
- This could include Organizational involvement at a leadership level (i.e. Organizations/clubs, Military, Community involvement, or Professional/student athlete)
- The internship will require a commitment to work 25-35 hours per week
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents within 3 years. No drug or alcohol related incidents within 5 years (i.e. DUI, DWI)
- Must be available May 18th-20th for a virtual training class