Part Time Customer Administrative Representative
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company with over 9,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $22 billion.
The Part Time Customer Administrative Representative will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers primarily via the phone, in addition to administrative support.
-This position is located at the Airport in Reno, NV.
-This position pays $11.60 hour
-This is a part time position that requires that you are available 20-25 hours per week, (Sunday 4:00pm to 11:00pm and Tuesday - Thursday 5:00pm to 11:00pm)
- Make incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Make outgoing calls- callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs primarily over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions
- May assist with or perform customer pick-ups in a safe and courteous manner
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED required; some college preferred
- Must have at least 6 months of prior customer service, retail, or administrative support experience
Must have a valid driver's license with no more than two chargeable moving violations or accidents within the last three years.
No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) in past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work at the Airport in Reno, NV.
- Must be able to work part time position that requires that you are available 20-25 hours per week (Sunday 4:00pm to 11:00pm and Tuesday - Thursday 5:00pm to 11:00pm)