Part Time Greeter - Reno Airport
Equal Opportunity Employer
National and Alamo at the Reno airport has an exciting opportunity for a Greeter. The Greeter provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process; greeting and fulfilling renters' needs as they relate to the rental process. Provides member with appropriate vehicle selection as determined by the rental guidelines. Creates and maintains a friendly, efficient environment for all customers. Assists in making all transactions quick and efficient. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
-This position is at the Reno Airport
-Part Time, Tuesday to Thursday 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Work proactively with drivers, service agents, handheld return agents and managers to ensure proper vehicle supply.
- Welcome members to the facility when they exit the bus or arrive on the lot.
- Direct customers to exit booth, provide local directions and maps and provide return directions where applicable.
- Assist members with questions and concerns to minimize counter visits.
- Communicate customer service issues to management.
- Ensure that hangtag information is completed correctly.
- Maintain clean low mileage fleet mix requirements.
- Maintain ready line area for cleanliness.
- Thank member for their business.
- Provide upgraded vehicles on request.
- Perform other customer service related duties in addition to those listed, to ensure our service meets the needs of our customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service functions
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than two moving violations in the last 3 years.
- Must not have any alcohol or drug related incidents on your driving record in the last 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required;
- Must be able to work the following shift/schedule: Part time position and available to work any day and any shift that is needed. Current hours are Tuesday to Thursday 9:00am to 5:30pm