The Enterprise Holdings Business Management Department has an immediate opening for an Accounting Coordinator. This position is based out of our Administrative Office at 500 Naches Ave SW, Renton, WA 98057.
As an Accounting Coordinator, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis.
This is a full time position paying $20.50 /hour and includes our suite of benefits. Hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
- Apply customer payments
- Researching unidentified payments
- Assist in special projects as requested
- Post/Process invoices into the accounting system
- Support of our various divisions/departments as well as report generation or compilation
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions
- Validate payment requests for complete information
- General filing and processing
- Assist with Accounts Payable transactions as assigned
- Assist with Accounts Receivables
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Maintain flexibility with work schedule and work overtime as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Previous Accounting, Billing, A/R, A/P, or other accounting/finance/billing experience preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have an intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, and Word).
- Skilled in the use of personal computers, database management, and related software applications