Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Holdings, a team committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for an ASE Certified Automotive Technician. The Automotive Technician performs car service, repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and vehicle reconditioning service according to company policy and procedures. This position requires the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
The successful candidate will be required to work the following full-time schedule: Monday-Friday (3:00pm-11:30pm). This position is located at our Service Center in Tukwila, WA.
- Ensure that all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturers specifications and guidelines.
- Complete required manufacturer's training and perform warranty and recall repairs.
- Complete ADA installs as required upon completion of training.
- Maintain vehicle repair history by documenting a Repair Order to accurately reflect steps taken and part(s) used during the repair.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Comply with part and inventory tracking procedures.
- Utilize multiple manufacturers’ websites, software and diagnostic tools.
- May process new fleet, LOFR, tires, fuel reclamation or buy-backs.
- Maintain the work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Requires ability to perform manual labor, such as, bending, kneeling, crouching, lifting, standing, and walking for extended periods of time.
- Moderate physical activity which requires handling of objects up to 50 pounds with long periods of standing and walking.
- Perform related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma / G.E.D. and two years of automotive technical training at an accredited technical or trade school required, OR a minimum of three years of technical experience in an automotive repair shop servicing current model vehicles required
- 4+ current and valid ASE certifications required
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 civil moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 year.
- Must have experience using repair shop testing and service equipment
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required
- Understanding of GM, Ford, Toyota, and Chrysler warranty procedures is a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday (3:00pm-11:30pm)