The Inventory Coordinator will be responsible for vehicle check-in, organization, and overall vehicle control at the wholesale vehicle lot in Tukwila. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is organized, detailed orientated, and enjoys working with a team.
This is a full-time position (with possible overtime) starting at $15.57 per hour, and offers a full benefits package including medical benefits, 401k & profit sharing, and generous paid time off.
- Organize and account for in/out bound vehicle flow and lot organization
- Daily check-in and processing of vehicle inventory using an e-tablet
- Complete paperwork associated with repairs, pick-up, and delivery of vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned (i.e additional administrative work, light janitorial, driving, etc.)
- Able to perform physical requirements related to vehicle check-in process
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Must have a valid drivers license in with no more than 2 civil moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.