The Lot Attendant will inspect vehicles from transporters for damage, complete delivery receipts, check in vehicles, organize lot, etc. This position also performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner. They will also assist with the movement of vehicles between vendors, dealerships, and holding lots. This is a frequent outdoor position, must be willing to work in the elements. This is a great opportunity for a dependable person with great customer service skills, a person who is highly organized, and thrives in a team atmosphere.
This is a full-time position (with possible overtime) starting at $15.50 per hour, and offers a full benefits package including medical benefits, 401k & profit sharing, and generous paid time off.
- Identify incoming inventory to match with Enterprise Certification standards; includes exterior and interior condition, vehicle equipment, and added aftermarket features.
- Take photos of retail inventory for Car Sales website
- Inspect Dealership inventory
- Keep Dealership inventory and keys organized
- Support all processes and initiatives consistent with exceptional customer service.
- Shuttle cars to pre-determined destinations (dealerships for warranty work, detail shops, body shop, etc)
- Quality control inspections
- Clean inventory as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Must have a valid drivers license in with no more than 2 civil moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work Full-Time schedule, Monday through Friday 8 am - 6pm