Vehicle Inventory Coordinator - Tukwila, WA
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an opening for an Inventory Coordinator. The Vehicle Inventory Coordinator will be responsible for vehicle check-in, organization, reconditioning, paperwork and overall vehicle control for the Remarketing department.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
This position starts at $22.00 per hour and is located at 18400 Southcenter Parkway, Tukwila, WA 98188.
WORKING CONDITIONS/EQUIPMENT USED:
- Light to moderate physical activity requiring handling of average-weight objects (up to 25 pounds) and standing, sitting and/or walking of more than 4 hours per day
- Work is performed in a typical office environment and outside in all types of weather and temperatures
- Work involves moderate exposure to unusual elements such as temperature, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors and/or loud noises, which may vary based on location
- Work environment involves some exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following basic safety requirements, including road rules and regulations
- Check in vehicles (daily)
- Maintain vehicle control
- Lot organization-in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintain and organize key security
- Complete paperwork associated with repairs, pick-up and delivery of vehicles
- Schedule minor repairs and coordinate pick up and delivery
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, antenna and outside vehicle
- Notify Manager of potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have at least 1 year work experience, inventory processing preferred
- Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future