Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise - a team that is committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise has an exciting opportunity for a FullTime Car Prep/Lot Attendant. The Car Prep/Lot Attendant prepares and services vehicles prior to rental including: refueling, cleaning and washing, checking fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles. This person will perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This is a Full-Time position located at our Mechanicsville Branch: 7006 Mechanicsville Turnpike, Mechanicsville, VA 23111 and pays $13/hour
- Inspect vehicle to ensure safety equipment is in working order; lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors and back-up lights.
- Inspect vehicles for unidentified body damage.
- Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors and vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray and trunk.
- Provide positive customer service, including greetings, assistance with luggage and personal belongings, where applicable.
- Place items found in vehicles in lost and found. Direct drivers to drop off locations as necessary.
- Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary.
- Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage.
- Ensure that the key tag is properly marked with the correct VIN or Unit number and license plate number.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions.
- Complete the out-of-service tag and ensure the vehicle is moved to the maintenance area.
- Identify and pull the vehicles that are eligible for turnback, flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- May require lifting up to 25 pounds and standing for long periods of time.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 convicted moving violations on driving record within the past 3 years
- No drug, alcohol, or reckless convictions on driving record within the past 3 years (DUI/DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be available to work the following schedule,not to exceed 40 hours per work week,
- at 7006 Mechanicsville Turnpike, Mechanicsville, VA 23111:
- Tuesday-Friday: 8:30am-6:30pm and Saturday: 8am-12pm