Driver (Vehicle Transporter) - Full Time - Richmond Service Center
Enterprise Holdings has a great opportunity for a Full Time Driver at their Richmond Service Center, 5320 Lewis Road, Sandston, VA. The Driver is responsible for moving and positioning vehicles to various designated locations for servicing, transport and/or rental. They perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position is Full Time 40 hours per week and offers great benefits.
- Drive the vehicles from the service center location to branches; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by a manager.
- Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by a manager.
- Deliver vehicles to other locations as directed by management, such as licensee locations, rail yard, auction sites, body shops, or other corporate locations.
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by a manager.
- Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers:
- Assisting PDI Techs to build new cars for fleet
- Assist in plating new and expired units
- Communicating with Dealers when vending larger service jobs
- Tracking on paper every move each day for accuracy
- Assessing units at QTA that need to come to off-site facility for repair
- Assisting Techs in the shop when needed
- General grounds and facility maintenance
- Taking scrap metal for payment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 convicted moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug, alcohol related, 6 point, or reckless conviction on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work outdoors (parking lot and garage) in the elements with long periods of standing.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following schedule at the Richmond Service Center: Monday-Friday 7:30AM-4:30PM. May require some weekends and holidays based on business needs.