Management Trainee Summer Intern 2021
Our Internships play an integral role in the success of Enterprise and are a comprehensive introduction to our Sales Management Training Program. For a college student, real-world professional business experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market.
It's Business 101 on 10 cups of coffee
Our interns go at a highly energized pace. From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of operating a business. And it's learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. Our college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment where the Enterprise employees are supportive and fun to work with.
This posting is for the Summer 2021 Internship which runs from mid-April through mid-August 2021 for rising seniors graduating in December 2021 or May 2022.
This is a part-time position and pays $14.00/hour
When you join our Sales Management Internship Program, you'll acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of running a successful business. You'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected challenges. There is one consistent aspect, however - everyday, you'll learn more about sales/marketing, customer service, business management, and administrative skills than you ever thought possible.
At Enterprise, you won't be a glorified gopher getting coffee or filing all day. Our interns go at the same energized pace and take on the same challenges and responsibilities as our Sales Management Trainees.
Not only is it a paid internship program, but interns may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards. The business training you'll receive will be an amazing jumpstart to your career.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be currently enrolled in a college/university in a bachelors degree program.
- Must be a rising senior graduating December 2021 or May 2022.
- Must have a minimum of six months experience in sales, customer service, management or leadership. Leadership experience may include extra-curricular activities, athletics or student organizations, and management/supervisory experience.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 convicted moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years. (Total points on driving record cannot exceed 8 points)
- No drug or alcohol related violations on driving record in the past 3 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work a Full-Time 40 hour schedule during the Summer Internship.