Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for a Return Agent working in the Return Lane!
This position pays $15 / hour and is located at the Richmond International Airport located at: 1 Richard E Bryd Terminal Dr., Richmond, VA 23250.
Apart from religious observation, must be able to work schedule posted below:
8:00am - 7:00pm Sunday, Monday, Thursday and Friday
Full-time employees are offered a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off and paid holiday time
- Direct deposit
- 401k retirement investment plan with company match and profit sharing
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on renting vehicles
- Discounts on purchasing vehicles through Enterprise Car Sales
This position is responsible for providing superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process as well as assist all customers with the rental return process. The Return / Handheld position will provide professional, knowledgeable, and courteous service while accurately completing all transactions.
- Greet all customers using prescribed, appropriate dialogue as they arrive on the lot.
- Remind customer to check for personal belongings. Identify any items found in the vehicle with a unit number, date, time and turn into lost and found.
- Advise and review rental charges; and provide an accurate receipt to the customer.
- Provide information in a professional and courteous manner regarding transportation to the airport terminal. Thank customers using the prescribed dialogue.
- Complete return transactions with 100% accuracy.
- Inquire about service, satisfaction and document dissatisfaction.
- Discreetly check vehicle for damage on incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of damage/loss report.
- Use of proper statement to determine if vehicle is being returned with full tank of gas.
- Complete a service alert for any mechanical and or body damage communicated by the customers.
- Identify vehicles, which are on system hold for turnback, time or mileage, recall, or any other special lock and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Identify and tag vehicles that have been flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete duties assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience in a fast paced environment
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have no more than 2 convicted moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years (Total points on driving record cannot exceed 8 points).
- No drug, alcohol related violations in the past 3 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.