Seasonal Full Time Car Prep Richmond Airport
Are you looking for seasonal work with a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing? Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent-A-Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development. At Enterprise, National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
**This SEASONAL position will work up to a maximum of 120 days from June 2019 to October 2019. In this position, car preps will have schedules working up to 25 hours a week. This SEASONAL car prep position pays $10.25/hr. We are looking to fill this role at the Richmond Airport.
With strong performance, our seasonal employees will have the option to apply for permanent positions after 6 months from their last date worked in the seasonal position, or you may have the opportunity to return for the following spring/summer seasonal hiring period.
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- 6 months work experience required.
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past three years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work outside in the following conditions: hot and cold temperatures swings, inclement weather, rain, snow, etc.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work one of the following schedules from April to June, not to exceed 40 hours/week:
- Friday - Tuesday: 3pm - 11pm
- Thursday - Monday: 3pm - 11pm
- Sunday - Thursday: 3pm - 11pm
- Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 3pm
- Thursday - Monday: 6:30am-3pm