Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our program fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation. A key partner in our organization, the Business Manager oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business. You'll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder. Plus you'll work with fun people at an industry leader that supports you every step of the way.
This is a hybrid position. When in office, it is located at our Glen Allen, VA Corporate Administrative Office:
10571 Telegraph Road Suite 200
Glen Allen, VA 23059
The target pay for this position is $60,000-$70,000 annually.
Full-time employees are offered a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off and paid holiday time
- Direct deposit
- 401k retirement investment plan with company match and profit sharing
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on renting vehicles
- Discounts on purchasing vehicles through Enterprise Car Sales
- Increased compensation for CPA/CMA certification
As a Staff Accountant, you can count on a defined career trajectory with a clear beginning and an open end — meaning you can take your training and shape your future. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to advance without ever having to change companies. You will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis. You will have the chance to run your own financial operation and provide balance to the marketing and operational pieces of our business.
As your understanding of our business grows and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you will soon take on a supervisory role within a business management team. How fast you progress is completely up to you. With our entrepreneurial philosophy, there is truly nothing holding you back.
Additionally, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for assuring all reconciliations are completed monthly
- Prepare monthly and quarterly supporting general ledger schedules
- Assist in annual and quarterly financial statement audits
- Establish effective communication lines with Business Partners
- Assist in establishment of all departmental policies
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Must have intermediate or above proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work a hybrid 40 hour work-week (Monday through Friday)
- Must have a valid license with no more than 2 moving violations/speeding tickets and/or at fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years. (Points on driving record cannot exceed a total of 8 points)
- No drug or alcohol related violations on driving record (DUI/DWI) within the past 3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future