Summer 2019 Seasonal Part Time Driver - Southampton
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 9,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $18 billion.
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
This is a seasonal position. Our season begins May 1st and ends September 30th. Seasonal employment will end on or before September 30th 2019.
This position pays $13.00/hour and is located at the following address:
395 Country Road #39A
Southampton, NY 11968
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid unrestricted driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept hourly compensation of $13.00 per hour
- Must be able to understand, read, write and speak English
- Apart from religious observations must be able to work a minimum of either of the following schedules:
- Monday 8:00a-12:00p, Tuesday 8:00a-12:00p, Wednesday 12:00p-4:00p, Thursday 8:00a-12:00p, Friday 8:00a-6:00p (1 hour break), Saturday OFF, Sunday OFF
- Monday 8:00a-5:00p (1 hour break), Tuesday 8:00a-12:00p, Wednesday OFF, Thursday 1:00p-5:00p, Friday 8:00a-6:00p (1 hour break), Saturday OFF, Sunday OFF
- Monday 8:00a-12:00p, Tuesday 1:00p-5:00p, Wednesday OFF, Thursday 12:00p-5:00p, Friday 8:00a-5:00p (1 hour break), Saturday 9:00a-1:00p, Sunday OFF