Call Center Phone Representative Full Time Enterprise COLTON
Enterprise has an immediate opportunity for a Full-Time Call Center Representative located at our Colton Call Center!
The Call Center Representative will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers primarily via the phone, in addition to administrative support. We are looking for the right candidate that will possess the following:
- Excellent phone handling skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle a high volume of phone calls and multi-task.
- Strong ability to resolve ‘tough to handle’ issues through excellent customer service, corporate account relations and branch relationship skills.
- Adherence to company policy and procedures.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Represent Enterprise in a professional manner.
**This position is based at 1205 W. Valley Blvd in COLTON, CA, 92324**
**Full-Time Position: apart from religious observances, must be able to work Full Time, 40 hours/week, within a flexible schedule which includes day, evening and weekend hours between the hours of 5am-11pm**
**Starting pay is $13/hour**
- Handle a high volume of incoming calls - reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies and vendors
- Make outgoing calls - callback management and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs primarily over the phone
- Ability to handle customer's requests/resolutions in a professional & timely manne
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Perform various administrative functions such as research & billing tasks, accounts receivable, transfer & key logs, miscellaneous reports, and processing customer extensions
- Perform miscellaneous and backup job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a minimum of 1 year customer service experience (previous customer/escalation support or call center experience preferred)
- Must have a minimum of basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Apart from religious observances, must be able to work Full Time, 40 hours/week within a flexible schedule which includes day, evening and weekend hours between the hours of 5am - 11pm
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law.