Auto Maintenance Technician
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At Enterprise, National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise, National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Technician. The Maintenance Technician performs car and bus service, repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and buy back/turn back service according to company policy and procedures. This is a position of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position pays between $13.00 - $15.00/hour depending on Experience/ASE Certifications/State Inspection Certification.
- Ensure all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new cars according to company procedures as required.
- Perform buy back/turn back servicing according to company procedures as required.
- Maintain safe and clean work area.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Prefers a some experience handling mechanical service procedures to perform fleet maintenance activities.
- Requires ownership of standard hand tools to perform basic maintenance and repair responsibilities
- Ideal candidate will have at least two ASE Certifications
- Virginia State Inspectors Licenses is preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand up to 10 hours per shift
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work this flexible schedule not to exceed 40 hours/week: First and Second shifts available: Monday through Friday (Some weekends required)