Remarketing Inventory Coordinator - Roanoke
Enterprise Holdings has an opening for a Remarketing Inventory Coordinator. The Remarketing Inventory Coordinator will be responsible for providing prompt and accurate vehicle check-ins, organizing the Delete holding lot efficiently, reconditioning/cleaning of deletes, occasional general maintenance of deletes (jump starts, flat tires, etc.), computer work, paper work and overall vehicle control for the Remarketing Department.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
This position is primarily outside so you must be able to work independently outside in all kinds of weather conditions.
Responsibilities include but are not restricted to:
- Receiving/departing of cars from the rental branches (rental able units as well as NCS)
- Detecting damage on incoming vehicles
- Basic computer entry to tag vehicles as checked in
- Printing transport tags, printing basic paperwork for delivery of sold units, running inventory lists
- Organization of the parking lot(s)
- Inventory Control
- Location of keys for units being moved
- Dealing with transporters and drivers when applicable
- Tracking of incoming/outgoing inventory
- Some local driving
- Putting decals on vehicles
- Adhere or remove license plates from vehicles.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to work in the elements (hot/cold) with long periods of standing
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidnents on driving record
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in past 3 years.
- Must be authorized to work in United States and not require authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able to give a minimum of a one year commitment
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work one of the following schedules not to exceed 30 hours per work week at
- M-F 8am-2pm (schedule is flexible on days but not the hours needed)
- Occasional Saturday work when workload is heavy