We have a fantastic Accounting Internship opportunity available at our Upstate New York Headquarters 1320 Brooks Ave. Rochester, NY 14624. This position goes through May 2019 or potentially longer, and is open to Juniors or Seniors graduating with Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Plus you'll work with fun people at a $24 billion dollar industry leader that supports you every step of the way.
Our internship program is the first step to becoming a Business Manager of your own financial operation. The Business Manager is a key partner in our organization, oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business. You'll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder.
The pay for this position is $14.00/hour.
Must be available for a flexible schedule working 20-25 hours/week through May 2019 or longer.
Starting as an Accounting Intern, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis.
At Enterprise, you will have the chance to run your own financial operation and provide balance to the marketing and operational pieces of our business. We offer a comprehensive development program where you will work closely with sales and marketing, human resources, procurement, and more to produce excellence in customer service, growth strategies, operating efficiencies, and profitability.
As your understanding of our business grows and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you will soon take on a supervisory role within a business management team. How fast you progress is completely up to you. With our entrepreneurial philosophy, there is truly nothing holding you back.
This temporary internship could lead to a full time career position within Enterprise!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Current college/university student who is a Junior or Senior graduating with Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance in May of 2020 or sooner.
- Accounting experience is preferred.
- Must be available for a flexible schedule working 20-25 hours per week through at least May, 2019.
- Must be willing to accept the rate of $14.00 per hour.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).