We have a fantastic Accounting Internship opportunity available at our Upstate New York Headquarters in Rochester, NY! This position is open to Juniors or Seniors graduating with Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Plus you'll work with fun people at a $24.1 billion dollar industry leader that supports you every step of the way.
Our internship program is the first step to becoming a Business Manager of your own financial operation. The Business Manager is a key partner in our organization, oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business. You'll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder.
The pay for this position is $14.00 per hour. Must be available to work 15-25 hours per week during the semester and/or 40 hours per week during the summer.
Starting as an Accounting Intern, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis.
At Enterprise, you will have the chance to run your own financial operation and provide balance to the marketing and operational pieces of our business. We offer a comprehensive development program where you will work closely with sales and marketing, human resources, procurement, and more to produce excellence in customer service, growth strategies, operating efficiencies, and profitability.
As your understanding of our business grows and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you will soon take on a supervisory role within a business management team. How fast you progress is completely up to you. With our entrepreneurial philosophy, there is truly nothing holding you back.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be a current Junior or Senior enrolled in a college/university Bachelor's degree program in Accounting or Finance with a graduation date no later than May 2021.
- Accounting experience is preferred.
- Must be available to work 15-25 hours per week during the semester and/or 40 hours per week during the summer.
- Must be willing to accept the rate of $14.00 per hour.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).