License and Title Clerk Rochester
Enterprise Holdings (Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent a Car, National Car Rental) has an opening for a License and Title Clerk at our Upstate New York administrative office in Rochester, NY (1320 Brooks Avenue, Rochester, NY 14624)!
This position will support our Remarketing department that is responsible for the buying and reselling of our vehicles. The License & Title Clerk provides support for the Enterprise/National/Alamo brands with responsibility for administrative processing of license and title paperwork for initial registrations, renewals and other items relating to the licensing and titling of vehicles. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining a strong relationship with the Department of Motor Vehicles, License & Title Services and field personnel to ensure all vehicles are legally titled and registered to the company. The ideal candidate is a professional and self-motivated team player.
This is a full time position (40 hours per week, Monday - Friday) and includes paid vacation, outstanding benefits, 401k and profit sharing!
- Management of remarketing titles for sales to dealers/auctions
- Keying sales into system
- Assigning titles, ensuring compliance of procedures and accurate documentation
- Applying for duplicate titles as needed
- Forwarding titles to remarketing or other teams for secured collection of funds
- Supporting the team with title issues
- Perform title audits
- Assist with reports, schedules, clerical work and any other miscellaneous duties as they arise
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED, some college preferred
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years (i.e. DUI/DWI)
- PC knowledge with experience in Windows, Word, Access, & Excel preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule:
- Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm