License and Title Clerk
Enterprise Rent-A-Car, has an opening for a License and Title Clerk at our Upstate New York administrative office in Rochester, NY.
The location of this position is: 1320 Brooks Ave, Rochester NY 14624.
The starting rate of pay is $20.00 per hour. Employees can earn yearly merit increases based on performance.
This position will primarily be responsible for verifying the accuracy of buyers orders for vehicles, the transfer and ordering of titles, reporting on accounts receivables and other administrative duties. Please note additional key responsibilities below. This is a full time position (Monday - Friday).This position is responsible for developing and maintaining a strong relationship with the Department of Motor Vehicles, License & Title Services and field personnel to ensure all vehicles are legally titled and registered to the company. The ideal candidate is a professional and self-motivated team player.
- Approval, compliance review, and management of buyers orders
- Daily communications with dealers and auto auctions
- Prepare, complete and send paperwork to DMVs and L&T services
- Provide reporting to the sales team to help manage the accounts receivable process
- Processing title work for customers to be sent out daily
- Secure and Manage titles for sold vehicles
- Filing of title paperwork
- Assist with reports and other clerical duties
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years (ie., DUI/DWI).
- PC knowledge with experience in Windows, Word, Access, & Excel required.
- Previous license and title background experience a plus
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in administrative support
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Aside from religious observance, must be able to work full time 40 hours per week (Monday - Friday)