Part Time Remarketing Inventory Coordinator - Rochester, NY
Enterprise Holdings has an opening for a part-time Remarketing Inventory Coordinator/Lot Coordinator at Enterprise Holdings 248 Buell Rd. Rochester, NY 14624!
The Remarketing Inventory Coordinator will be responsible for providing prompt and accurate vehicle check-ins, organizing the UCS holding lot efficiently, reconditioning/cleaning of UCS, occasional general maintenance of UCS (jump starts, flat tires, etc.), computer work, paper work and overall vehicle control for the Remarketing Department.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality. This position is primarily outside so you must be able to work independently outside in all kinds of weather conditions.
- Create accurate vehicle condition reports in a timely manner to meet the demand of the business (daily)
- Maintain vehicle control
- Lot organization-in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintain and organize key security
- Complete paperwork associated with repairs, pick-up and delivery of vehicles
- Schedule minor repairs and coordinate vehicle moves on and off the lots
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, antenna and outside vehicle
- Notify Manager of potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties on and off the lot as assigned
- Previous experience driving a plow truck is preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a High School diploma or GED.
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on your driving record in the past 3 years.
- Must have no drug or alcohol convictions on driving record in the past 5 years.
- Must be able to work independently and outside year-round.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule:
- Monday - Friday 12:00pm - 5:00pm