Temporary Car Sales Administrator
Enterprise Rent-A-Car's Referral Car Sales Department has an immediate opening for a Car Sales Administrator. This position will manage the majority of the day-to-day administrative duties for our operational branches throughout the DC Metro Area. He or she will perform many basic functions, including processing car sales, making payments, answering financial institution questions, and learning basic car sales accounting fundamentals by working account schedules, filing and data entry.
This position is a Full Time Temporary position (150 days) located in Rockville, MD 20850 working 40 hours a week Monday through Friday.
- Work Group Account Schedule including documenting the schedule, researching items not cleared, and completing online reconciliation work
- Complete journal and general ledger entries in order to ensure accuracy of financial statements, mainly associated with Group Account Schedule work
- Collect funds from wholesalers and auto auctions
- Process DMV paperwork
- Coordinate assignment, delivery, and receipt of titles
- Process payments received
- Various accounting reports
- Various Car Sales processing tasks, multiple general administrative functions, and special projects
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a High School diploma or GED
- Some college preferred
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of administrative or accounting experience
- Strong PC skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel) required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the last 5 years) criminal, employment reference, education, and social security. A conviction will not necessarily disqualify you for employment. Rather, such factors as age and date of conviction, seriousness and nature of the crime, and rehabilitation will be considered.
- In accordance with Washington, DC law, applicants will not be asked about their criminal record, and no criminal background checks will be conducted, unless and until a contingent offer of employment has been extended.
- In accordance with Prince Georges County, MD and Montgomery County, MD law, applicants will not be asked about their criminal record and no criminal background checks will be conducted until after a successful first interview has been conducted.
Additional skills/competencies required:
- Detail oriented and strong follow-through skills
- Ability to follow detailed processes and procedures
- Research and problem solving skills
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Excellent oral and written communication skills