The Enterprise Holdings DC Metro Administrative Office has an opening for an Executive Assistant located in Rockville, MD!
Enterprise Holdings operates Alamo Rent A Car, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, and National Car Rental. The Executive Assistant will perform a wide range of administrative duties, event planning, and providing direct support to our General Manager and Executive Team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys customer service, is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly aware of the importance of maintaining confidentiality
This is a full-time position with Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, a 401K Retirement Plan (with employer contribution), Holiday Pay and Paid Time Off.
Location: This position is located at our local headquarters, 2273 Research Blvd Ste 600, Rockville MD 20850.
Compensation: Starting at $70,000 - $80,000 / year with opportunity for annual merit increases (Compensation is negotiable based on previous relevant experience)
Schedule: 40 hours / week with a flexible work schedule
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Executive assistant duties for our General Manager
- Event Planning for meetings, trainings, awards ceremonies and events
- Providing a wide assortment of support for multiple business departments
- Organizing schedules and maintaining calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries
- Creating and proofing documents using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- Maintaining and ordering inventory of office supplies
The ideal candidate will possess these skills:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism in all circumstances
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management
- Analytical ability to gather and summarize data for reports and solve administrative problems
- Proven skill with performing at very high level of output in a fast-paced environment
- Superb customer service skills and ability to work with people from various backgrounds
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with great telephone etiquette
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Experience with general business, analysis, and accounting desired
- Strong time management with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Must be able to take direction, thrive in a team environment, and operate independently
- Strong ability to multitask and balance a heavy workload
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs- Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor’s degree OR at least two years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid US driver's license for a minimum of 1 year
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no DUI or DWI on driving record in the last 3 years) employment reference, education and social security.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law.