Fleet Management Account Executive
Enterprise Fleet Management (EFM) is excited to announce an opening for an Account Executive! The Enterprise Fleet Management Account Executive (AE) position is an outside sales position that is responsible for expanding the Enterprise Fleet Management business within an assigned territory. Enterprise Fleet Management is a privately held, full-service fleet management business for companies, government agencies and organizations with medium-sized fleets. With more than 50 fully staffed offices nationwide, our team of experts can assemble a customized or full-service fleet management program that is just right for each business.
Enterprise Fleet Management nationally grew at double digits last year and is off to a great start this year with more tremendous growth expected. We have a world-class training program which includes an emphasis on products, finance and sales. We have the expectation to double our fleet size over the next five years!
We are looking for the right candidate to continue to help us with future growth efforts! We have a rich legacy of getting people promoted within our region as well as out around the country and we are looking to continue that tradition.
The Account Executive will focus on companies with a fleet of vehicles of 20 or more and have a strong need to out-source their fleet management services. The AE will achieve sales goals through various forms of marketing and sales presentations that define the value of fleet management to key decision makers. This person is also responsible for influencing the buying decision, while exceeding the customer's expectations for service, knowledge and professionalism. The AE will be knowledgeable of our complete menu of services including vehicle acquisition, maintenance, insurance management, licensing and cycling of fleet vehicles and disposal of the client's vehicles.
Please check out our website at: www.efleets.com for additional information about our fleet management services!
The opportunity for growth in this position is quite significant with a career path leading to management or into a senior sales role as well as tremendous income potential!
Other perks include:
Cell Phone Reimbursement
401k, Profit Sharing and Full Benefits
This office is located at: 2273 Research Blvd, Suite 600, Rockville, MD
- Responsible for all aspects of closing new business
- Identifying the leads of target market through referrals and national association relationships
- Qualify prospects through additional research and personal contact
- Create a strategy to convince prospects of their need to learn about our services
- Conduct various meetings with our clients including initial and follow up fact-finding presentations, closing and transition meetings.
- Build the initial relationship with decision makers and secure referrals
- Create custom fleet management solutions to facilitate closing the sale
- Relationship management with clients after the transition on an as needed basis
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must have a minimum of two years of prior successful business to business (B2B)/outside sales experience
- Examples include: lead generation, cold-calling, a consultative sales approach, commissioned sales, Executive C-Level sales (NOT retail sales/B2C sales)
- Must live within a one hour commute of the office located at 2273 Research Blvd. in Rockville, MD or be moving to the area within 30 days of applying to this position
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the last 3 years) criminal, employment reference, education, and social security. A conviction will not necessarily disqualify you for employment. Rather, such factors as age and date of conviction, seriousness and nature of the crime, and rehabilitation will be considered.
- In accordance with Washington, DC law, applicants will not be asked about their criminal record, and no criminal background checks will be conducted, unless and until a contingent offer of employment has been extended.
- In accordance with Prince Georges County, MD and Montgomery County, MD law, applicants will not be asked about their criminal record and no criminal background checks will be conducted until after a successful first interview has been conducted.