Compensation starts at $16.00 per hour with full company benefits.
Want to work for a great company? Look no further! Enterprise Rent-A-Car is an incredibly stable company with many unique opportunities. ELCO Claims Services is the division of Enterprise that handles claims from car accidents. We have an entry-level position open in this division called Claims Transfer Representative. It's an administrative position that requires strong phone skills and some investigative aptitude. The selected person will be involved in the "post-accident" process, trying to find liability insurance for at-fault parties. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is detail oriented, enjoys working independently and has strong communication skills.
This is a full-time position working Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. This office is located at:
2273 Research Blvd.
Rockville, MD 20850
- Determine primacy of liability coverage according to state laws and marketing agreements
- Determine potential sources of liability coverage through phone contact and/or information searches
- Facilitate transferring liability exposures to appropriate liability carriers
- Verify limits of available coverage
- Successfully manage conflict during difficult or emotional situations and effectively communicate with renters, insurance carriers and other parties as necessary
- Respond promptly and appropriately to requests from renters, insurance carriers and internal contacts
- Work cooperatively with Enterprise personnel to achieve high quality claims handling
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Two years of recent office or administrative work experience that included daily use of computer software programs and/or internet use required
- Two years of customer service, sales or insurance company experience required
- Customer service experience over the phone preferred
- Must be able to work full-time
- Must live within driving/commutable distance to Rockville, MD
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Competency Based Qualifications:
- Demonstrated appropriate and professional telephone skills
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work within timeliness standards
- Demonstrated customer service ability
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and internet