As a Management Trainee, you are empowered to make business decisions that greatly affect your career as well as the bottom line. We will teach you how to deliver superior customer service, and how to effectively communicate with customers, vendors and co-workers. You'll learn proper sales techniques and problem-solving skills. You'll gain responsibility for developing new business and maintaining current relationships. You'll be responsible for understanding cost control, reading your branch's P&L statement and understanding what it takes to run a profitable business. In your development to become a successful manager at Enterprise, you'll learn how to mentor, train, manage and promote a staff of your own.
- Full Time
- Level: Entry/Mild
- Travel: No
- Glass Door 3.2 stars
There are a lot of opportunities at Enterprise, if you want to move up, you have to work for it.- Isabelle C., Management Trainee
I was lucky to have a wonderful management team as my guidance, helping me set goals and achieve career goals.- Hannah L., Management Trainee
Check out what’s happening in your local Enterprise group.Learn More
We offer medical, dental and vision, and many other great health and wellness benefits.
Paid Time Off
Take some time to enjoy life. You’ll earn paid days off, depending on your tenure and status.
We want to help you build a future beyond your career. That’s why we offer employer-matching 401(k) retirement savings plans.
As an Enterprise employee, you’ll enjoy discounts on vehicle rentals and purchases.
From the beginning, military service members have played a tremendous role in our history and culture. It’s in our DNA.
Promote from within Culture
We promote based on performance. Not seniority.
If you’re looking to jump-start your career with a clear path to advancement, then the Enterprise Management Training Program is for you. Whether you see yourself in sales, business development, customer service or operations, this program will prepare you to create your ideal career. As a Management Trainee, you can count on a defined career trajectory with a clear beginning and an open end — meaning you can take your training and shape your future. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to advance without ever having to change companies.
As a Management Trainee, you’ll start learning our business from day one while based out of one of our neighborhood branches. You will be entrusted to serve as both the face of Enterprise to customers and partners and the behind-the-scenes operational expert. In our structured program, you will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own branch, cultivate new business and develop your team.
In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring, and support you need to be successful. You will also get out into the community and establish the relationships essential to building your own business.
We’ll teach you how to excel at customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations. And you’ll learn what it means to always put our customers first. Ours is a culture of friendly competition, which is critical to growing our business — and your success.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Bachelor's degree required.
- Majors in business, sales, communications or related field preferred.
- In addition to Bachelor's degree must have at least one of the following:
- 1 year experience in sales, marketing or management within a sales environment
- 1 year relevant organizational leadership position (i.e. leadership in volunteer organizations, clubs, military or collegiate / professional athletics)
- Must have a high level of interest in working in a sales environment.
- Must be available to work an average of 49 hours per week.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol convictions on record in the past 5 years (i.e., DUI, DWI).
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must not have interviewed for the same position at any location in North Carolina within the past 12 months