Part Time Car Cleaner MSP International Airport
Are you looking for a fun part time job where times flies by? Enterprise Holdings is looking for Part Time Car Cleaners to join our awesome team at our MSP International Airport location! Our car washers help prepare our vehicles for our customers by cleaning the interior and exterior quickly and thoroughly. If you love working with cars and have great attention to detail, we want to hear from you!
This position pays $11.00 per hour, and comes with the opportunity to earn performance-based bonuses (which can bring your hourly wage up another $1.75 - $3.50 per hour!). There are also opportunities for shift differential pay ($0.75-$1 per hour more) based on schedule worked!
The primary shifts we are looking to fill are:
- Sunday/Monday/Thursday/Friday - 10:00am - 6:30pm
- Any combination of days during the week: 10:00am - 6:30pm (i.e. Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday, Monday/Wednesday/Friday, Tuesday/Thursday/Friday, Tuesdays/Thursdays, etc.)
We do have a variety of other shifts available as well!
Interested? Apply today!
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Given the nature of our job requirements, a drug or alcohol related conviction on your driving record in the last 5 years will disqualify you from employment.
- Given the nature of our job requirements, more than 2 moving violations (i.e. speeding ticket, failure to stop) on your driving record in the last 3 years will disqualify you from employment.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.