Part Time Car Cleaner MSP International Airport
Enterprise Holdings - operating Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental, and Alamo Rent A Car - has immediate openings for part-time service agents at the Minneapolis/St. Paul International airport (55111). These are teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing.
The Car Cleaner - Service Agent cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
This position pays $11.00 + potential performance incentives that can range up to an additional $2.00 per hour ($13.00)! There are also opportunities for shift differential pay ($0.75-$1 per hour more) based on schedule worked!
No experience or education required! We will train you!
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Given the nature of our job requirements, a drug or alcohol related conviction on your driving record in the last 5 years will disqualify you from employment.
- Given the nature of our job requirements, more than 2 moving violations (i.e. speeding ticket, failure to stop) on your driving record in the last 3 years will disqualify you from employment.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work one of the following schedules:
Monday - Thursday 7a-2p