Our customers are our business. It’s been that way since the very beginning. And our Customer Service teams help us deliver extraordinary service every day. They offer assistance. They listen. And they treat every one of our millions of customers with respect. Across a variety of roles and areas, our teams help to ensure our customers’ complete satisfaction.
Part Time Lot Attendant Minneapolis/St. Paul International AirportJob ID 180909
Equal Opportunity Employer
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Holdings. Operating Alamo Rent A Car, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, and National Car Rental, Enterprise is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and grwoing. Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise has opportunities for part-time Lot Attendants at our MSP Airport location. The Lot Attendant will be responsible for the inventory and flow of vehicles at the airport. In addition, the Lot Attendant will help with the preparation and inspect for quality to ensure all vehicles meet the company’s standards. The ideal candidate must have a strong attention to detail, be highly organized and self-motivated!
- Monitor all aspects of vehicle movement on and off the lot.
- Ensure lot layout to meet customer needs.
- Monitor and maintain lot cleanliness.
- Conduct periodic car quality inspections.
- Assist management with any special projects (i.e. lot layout, FBO deliveries, etc)
- Participate in inventory reconciliation; conduct car counts, review status and needs for all cars
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Given the nature of our job requirements, a drug or alcohol related conviction on your driving record in the last five years will disqualify you from employment. A careless driving conviction in the last 3 years will also disqualify you from employment.
- Given the nature of our job requirements, more than 2 moving violation (i.e. speeding ticket, failure to stop) on your driving record in the last three years will disqualify you from employment.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs occasionally.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to workThursday and Sunday 7pm- 2am and Friday 5pm-11pm.