Part Time Car Detailer
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an opening for a Part Time Car Detailer at our Salisbury, NC location on Bendix Ave. This is a part time position, working up to 25 hours per week.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company with over 10,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $24 billion.
The Car Detailer cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Car Detailer also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
Candidates must be available for the following schedule each week:
- Monday: 1:00pm-6:00pm
- Tuesday: 1:00pm-6:00pm
- Wednesday: 1:00pm-6:00pm
- Thursday: 1:00pm-6:00pm
- Saturday: 1:00pm-4:00pm (alternating weekends time off during the week if working weekend)
- Sunday: 1:00pm-5:00pm (alternating weekends time off during the week if working weekend)
- The Car Detailer is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be willing to accept an hourly pay wage of $10
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be willing and able to work outdoors and clean cars
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be willing to accept a part time position working up to 25 hours each week
- Must be interested in part time employment, not ideal for candidates seeking temporary or full time employment
- Apart from religious observation candidates must be able to work the above schedule each week