Driver - SLC Airport - Full Time
Enterprise Holdings is seeking a responsible, dedicated person to join our team as a full time Driver. This position pays $14 / hour and is located at (SLC) 3923 West Terminal Drive Salt Lake City, UT 84122.
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with matching profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Training and development
The schedule available is 40 hours per week - 5 x 8-hour shifts or 4 x 10-hour shifts.
Enterprise Holdings, operating the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands is looking for a driver to join our amazing team! Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the North America.
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
- Drive the vehicles from return location to cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by management.
- Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by management.
- Deliver vehicles to other locations as directed by management, such as licensee locations, rail yard, auction sites, body shops, or other corporate locations.
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management.
- Answer customer questions or direct them to the appropriate person.
- Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete assigned duties.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English.