Full Time Lot Driver Salt Lake City Airport
Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 10,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $25 billion.
The Driver is responsible for moving and positioning vehicles to various designated locations for servicing, transport and/or rental. Perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This driver position is full time role, and is located at our SLC Airport (84116) office. Position starts at $10.00 per hour.
Schedule: 5 days per week: 9:30am-6pm
- Drive the vehicles from return location to cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by management.
- Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by management.
- Deliver vehicles to other locations as directed by management, such as licensee locations, rail yard, auction sites, body shops, or other corporate locations.
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management.
- Answer customer questions or direct them to the appropriate person.
- Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete assigned duties.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work one of the following schedule(s):
- Schedule: 5 days per week: 9:30am-6pm