Full Time Remarketing Lot Coordinator
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 10,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $24 billion.
The Lot Coordinator is responsible for the check-in, organization, tracking and management of the incoming and outgoing automotive inventory for the Remarketing department. This is a Full Time position starting at $12.00 per hour and will be based at 5048 W. 700 S. Salt Lake City, UT 84104-4470.
- Receiving of cars from the rental branches
- Controlling the parking of inventory
- Detecting damage on incoming vehicles
- Process of shop cars
- Checking in the cars (VIC) and writing a description of damage
- Some computer entry to tag vehicles as checked in
- Organization of parking lot(s)
- Inventory reconciliation
- Location of keys for units being moved
- Re-parking sold units
- Dealing with transport drivers and the driver employees
- Tracking of outgoing inventory
- Coordination of cars at reconditioning facilities
- Some driving to/from re-con centers
- Security of lot
- Process Recalls and Buybacks
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Prior work related experience preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- 2 years of being licensed to drive preferred
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept a position that starts at $12.00/hr.
- Apart from religious observations, must be available to work the following schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm