Enterprise Mobility is seeking a responsible, dedicated person to join our team as a Full Time Lot Attendant. This position pays $17.00 / hour and is located at 5048 W 700 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84104. The Lot Attendant will support all functions of Remarketing from the vehicle inspection, inventory control, and organization of the lot and overall security.
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with matching profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Training and development
The available schedule is:
- Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Enterprise Mobility operates the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands and has frequently been named one of the top places to work. Enterprise Mobility is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the North America.
- Use handheld tablet to conduct physical inventory of vehicles
- Delete line and lot organization
- Inspecting the condition of vehicles
- Perform physical inventory of keys
- Update key tags
- Assist in preparing new car stock
- Clean and fuel vehicles
- Assist in locating missing units
- Work the control booth at the remarketing lot
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Physical Demands and Environmental Conditions:
- Generally requires a great deal of standing for long periods of time, walking and bending
- Requires the ability to work outside in all weather conditions
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must be able to read and speak English.
- Must have a current and valid drivers license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions (ie., DUI/DWI) on driving record in the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination. No moonlighting is allowed (no other paid employment allowed).